The Adventurers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Starting a Blog

Ok, so I have done it.  I have started a blog. I kinda figured I should since Jason and I will be moving to South Carolina away from everyone.  Yes, I said it, we are moving. Jason is starting medical school! We are so excited for Jason to finally get going on his dream of becoming a doctor. What kind of doctor will he be? Maybe he will be a pediatrician, maybe an ER doctor, maybe both...We are really pumped to find out what becomes his passion within the field.

We are heading out June 30 towards Spartanburg, South Carolina. We were able to visit there a few weeks ago, at the beginning of May.  We went to see the school, find a house, and find me a job. We went and conquered all three. Here is the house! It is a three-bedroom, two and a half bath. It is perfect for us.


I also found a job. Oh how blessed we are.  I will be teaching a second or third grade class in Chesnee, South Carolina. I am going to miss Colony Bend, but I know that new little kids are waiting for me to teach and love them.  

Well, this is it for now. Jason and I have quite a bit of work ahead of us. Pack, pack, pack...drive, drive, drive,...Wish us luck.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...congrats on finding a job! And tell Jason good luck! We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, blogs are so fun!
    I'm so happy for you and your new adventure but I will miss you a lot.
    If you want to read my blog, send me your email address and I can invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!! good luck with the move and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. How did I not know you guys had a blog. I am so dang excited!! Okay, love the house, so cute. And I am so happy to hear you found a job. I'm not kidding when I say I was just thinking today of emailing you to see how everything is going in SC and to see how the job hunting was going. Then I saw your comment on our blog and I got so excited to find many of my questions answered here on your blog. I may still have to write an email though :)

    ReplyDelete